Corporate Ladders provides banking and financial professionals the tools and skills necessary to build their portfolios and increase revenues. Capital and credit markets are still tight. Whether in commercial lending, high net worth products and services, or consumer products like mortgages and lines of credit; retaining existing clients and attracting new clients are significant challenges facing financial services professionals today. Corporate Ladders’ proven combination of Business Development Training and Professional Coaching for banking professionals the tools necessary to not only clear these hurdles, but to soar over revenue, margin, and I.R.R. hurdles as well.
Banking Business Development Training
To make the training experience as effective as possible, Corporate Ladders begins the process by researching, reviewing, and evaluating the current business development activities at your bank. We then customize our program to match the unique challenges of your banking business, highlight common situations, and the bank’s culture, while reinforcing both the “trusted advisor” and the “sales” roles that successful bankers must master to assure long term success.
Professional Coaching for Banking Professionals
All newly learned skills require practice, and business development is no exception. Good results come from practicing the skill, outside support, and the effort the individual banker puts forth. Corporate Ladders’ program includes professional coaching sessions, which support each individual banker after the training workshop and works with them one-on-one to implement and monitor their plans and strategies for success.
These sessions focus on the following:
- Balancing your efforts to make room for good business development time.
- Learning to embrace marketing and business development activities.
- Why business development is a critical element to career advancement within banking.
- Developing a systematic approach to identifying and closing high-value targeted business.
- Making the most of small and large group networking events.
- Networking to bridge your personal and social contacts into business-related conversations.